Hadley Group- Level 2- Engineering Operative Apprenticeship
Company: Hadley Group
Location: Birmingham, B66 2PA
Salary: £195.36 per week
Sector: Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
Application Deadline Date: 11/12/2023
Start Date: 18/12/2023
Positions Available: 2
Working Week: Monday – Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am to 12.30pm
To be a muti-skilled operative able to function within various sectors of the organisation. Following all guidelines and processes set out by departmental manager and to work to the needs of the business.
GCSE at Grade D/3 or above in Maths, English Language and a Science subject
• Demonstrates commitment to corporate values
• Good work ethic/reliable
• Embraces personal challenge
• Able to work with new technologies.
• Is self-aware
• Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail
Good listening skills
Able to follow instructions
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations
Level 2 Certificate in Engineering Operations
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Working efficiently and effectively in an engineering environment
- Using and communicating technical information
- Lean/Business Improvement
- Mechanical maintenance/assemblies
- General Machining, Fitting and Assembly Applications
- Bench Fitting
Relevant Workplace Training
Functional Skills (If required)
Please note that this Intermediate (Level 2) Apprenticeship will last for 12-18 months. It will involve spending one day per week at MAKE UK's state-of-the-art Training Hub in Aston, and four days per week at the employer's site for the duration of the apprenticeship.
To be a qualified multi-skilled operative
• To ensure all products are produced to a high standard following company processes and procedures throughout the process.
• To assist with the running of the operational areas and help implement new procedures and processes efficiently.
• To help with all deliveries where needed.
• To help keep a satisfactory level of stock keeping and communication of stock replenishment.
• To work as part of a team to hit all targets and goals set for the operational departments.
• To ensure the stock control system is processed correctly.
• To undertake any reasonable task as directed by senior management.
• To work independently or as part of a team.
Opportunity to progress to level 3 and HNC